In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with Chantal Gerardy about the ins and outs of social media marketing for your business.
Chantal is a business owner, speaker, mentor, coach, writer, media commentator, and mum. Her company was nominated for the ‘Top 100 Coolest Companies in Australia’ in 2018. She’s also the winner of the Empowered Mums Small Business Award.
In this episode Chantal shares her story of moving to Australia and growing her business from the ground up with no network or support, the fundamentals of marketing your business online, and how to use social media effectively to grow your business.
If you know you should be showing up more on social media but are unsure how to go about it, this episode is essential listening!
What you’ll learn:
- (05:14) Discover why you should be consciously creating your days
- (07:31) Chantal shares her entrepreneurial journey; starting from nothing and growing a 7 figure business with no investors
- (11:35) Learn why it’s a big mistake to put off investing in yourself
- (14:43) Unpacking the fundamentals of personal and business branding
- (16:56) Find out why you want to get your audience off social media as quickly as possible if you want to make more sales
- (18:07) The importance of understanding how social media platforms work before you share anything online
- (21:22) Discover a simple strategy that will help you avoid diluting your brand online
- (22:42) Social media algorithms: How and why you need to understand how they work
- (24:46) Find out why setting up your social media profile is like buying a brand new car
- (26:43) Social versus salesy – why it’s critical to avoid bombarding your audience with salesy content
- (29:07) Discover why it’s essential to schedule dedicated time for your business marketing
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: