In this episode of Practice Growth HQ we meet Steve McKnight. Aside from being an accomplished investor, Steve McKnight is one of Australia’s most successful business authors and acclaimed public speakers.
Steve’s latest book, Money Magnet, delivers a simple yet powerful guide anyone can use to make, manage and multiply their money, and to make their wealth count by giving it meaning.
In this episode, you’ll learn the biggest misconception about debt, the situations where you might be better off selling your practice rather than growing it, and how Steve manages to work 7 hours a month while bringing in half a million each year.
If you’re keen to learn more about how you can gain financial freedom, then you’ll want to take notes during this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (04:07) Steve shares his fascinating entrepreneurial journey
- (06:51) Discover the biggest misconception about debt (we’ve all been thinking about it incorrectly!)
- (08:52) Learn about the two different types of debt and what they mean for your business
- (10:11) Why the biggest investment you can make is in yourself as a healthcare provider
- (14:09) Should you sell up? Steve shares the key questions you need to ask yourself if you’re unhappy as a practice owner
- (16:40) Discover how Steve works 7 hours a month and makes $500,000 a year!
- (19:55) The essential question you need to ask yourself before you take on any new debt
- (23:27) Sick of trading time for dollars? Here’s what to do next
- (27:56) Learn why you shouldn’t teach your kids to save money (no, really!)
- Plus so much more!
Links and Resources:
Book: Money Magnet