In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with Jenny Stilwell about how practice owners can join The 7% Club (over 2 million in turnover).
Jenny supports CEOs who are navigating challenges as they transition from a growing business to a bigger and more professionally structured company. She helps her clients get their businesses back under control, ready for the next stage of growth, and also free up their time so they can be more strategic.
In this episode Jenny shares the key signs that your business is not yet ready for growth, the uncomfortable transitions that sometimes need to occur to prepare your business for growth, plus much more.
If you’re ready to scale your business to over 2 million and join The 7% Club, you’ll want to take notes during this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (03:46) Jenny shares her entrepreneurial journey and how a recession led her to start her first business
- (06:29) Discover why it’s a mistake to hold onto certain things in your business for too long
- (08:05) Find out how Jenny came up with the concept for her book The 7% Club
- (12:20) Learn three key steps business owners need to take if they want to scale to 2 million and beyond in turnover
- (15:32) Warning signs that you’re not well positioned for business growth (hint: it’s all about the numbers!)
- (17:08) Discover the top 3 data points practice owners should focus on when looking to grow
- (21:31) Learn why a lack of operational support can really hinder your business growth
- (26:35) Have you been holding on to legacy employees? Find out why that could be a bad thing for your business
- (30:46) Discover the critical importance of having a vision of where you are going in your business (and why your employees need to know it too!)
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: