In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with Sue Rice about the power of storytelling when marketing your practice.
Sue Rice is a professional copywriter, communications strategist, speaker, entrepreneur, and author of ‘Tiny Thunder’.
In this episode Sue takes us through some very simple yet powerful (and woefully under-utilised) strategies that will help your business stand out amongst your competition.
If you’re ready to turn your business into a ‘market of one’, pay close attention to this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (10:44) Discover why you need to understand what makes you and your business a ‘market of one’
- (13:45) Find out what most healthcare providers totally neglect when they try to DIY their marketing (fix this and you’ll be ahead of your competitors instantly!)
- (15:46) Learn how metaphoric comparisons can help you find your distinctive business brand
- (17:58) Sue shares her system for helping clients find their unique selling proposition
- (20:47) Discover the biggest misconception about using personal stories in business marketing
- (23:23) Sue tells us about her book Tiny Thunder and unpacks how it can help you with your business marketing
- (27:35) Email marketing is not dead! Find out why it’s actually incredibly easy to stand out in an inbox if you have the right approach
- (28:52) Learn why you need to start using more anecdotes in your sales copy
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: