In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with George Wright about how to build a powerful CEO mindset so that you can overcome obstacles more easily in your business.
George Wright is a mentor, entrepreneur, and investor. He’s worked with the biggest thought leader experts on the planet including Tony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki and more. And yet, George has dedicated himself to teaching and sharing prosperity principles and his lifetime success processes to every entrepreneur that he meets.
In this episode George unpacks the key areas you need to be focused on if you want to achieve business growth, how to reframe setbacks into opportunities, and why it’s important to start building your resilience muscles if you’re a practice owner.
If you’re ready to be inspired, you’ll really enjoy this episode!
What you’ll discover:
- (03:26) George shares how he went from sales to marketing to CEO to business owner and working with the likes of Tony Robbins
- (07:03) Why a failure is only a failure if you don’t learn anything from it
- (09:13) Are you focused on the fruit or on the roots in your business? Discover why it’s essential to focus on the right things in your business
- (11:33) Learn about the biggest mindset challenges CEOs face
- (13:43) How to start building unshakeable resilience as a business owner
- (17:15) Why having a clear vision for your business will help you overcome setbacks more easily
- (21:08) Discover why you need to train your mind to be a tool that works for you (and not against you!)
- (22:27) George breaks down what discipline in your business really means
- (24:40) How a good morning routine can help you develop a stronger CEO mindset
- (27:22) Why it’s essential to be careful about who or what you give your attention to (particularly at the beginning and at the end of your day)
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources:
Prosperity Pillars: https://vlp.epype.io/k1A1Jk