In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I discuss the key strategies that will help you gain more clarity, confidence and cash flow in your practice.
You’ll meet Jevon Wooden, a dynamic business coach, speaker, author and bronze star recipient. Jevon specialises in marketing, sales and technology for service based organisations. He’s been featured in publications such as Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Founder, Forbes and more.
In this episode you’ll discover the importance of having a well-defined target patient, how to add more ease into your practice, and learn why the fortune really is in the follow-up!
If you’re curious learn how you can take your practice to the next level, definitely check out this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (04:18) Jevon shares his entrepreneurial journey and why he decided to become a business coach
- (05:21) How can you achieve more clarity, confidence and cash flow in your practice? Jevon unpacks how he helps his clients
- (09:18) Discover the key component in a strong business ‘WHY’
- (10:38) Find out why outbound marketing is actually more effective in the current marketing landscape
- (13:33) Is your business falling into this trap? If you’re marketing to everyone, you’re marketing to no-one!
- (16:09) Discover how to add more EASE into your business! (Yes, it’s possible!)
- (18:17) How does yoga relate to practice growth? Find out why flexibility is critical
- (21:32) Discover what you can take from McDonalds’ systems and apply to your own business
- (22:09) Learn why it’s so important to communicate your brand values consistently to your team
- (25:22) Unpacking the three D’s: Delegate, Delete and Delay
- (28:31) Jevon shares why the fortune really is in the follow-up
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: