EP 59: Maximising Efficiency: How Outsourcing Can Help Your Business Thrive – With Liz Fleming
In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I speak with Efficiency Coach Liz Fleming about the power of outsourcing when it comes to increasing efficiency in your practice.
Liz Fleming is a business coach and grant writer for small businesses. With a background in Finance, Liz’s passion for helping small business owners with their finances led her to launch her business, The Efficiency Coach.
In this episode you’ll discover more about the power of outsourcing, and how it can help you get more of your time (and sanity) back, as well as the many small business grants available in Australia today.
If you’re burning the candle at both ends in your business, it’s time to start outsourcing – so make sure you check out this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (03:34) Liz shares her entrepreneurial journey and what led her to start her business, The Efficiency Coach
- (08:20) Liz shares the key business advice she would give herself if she were just starting out in business
- (12:06) Discover the #1 challenge business owners face when it comes to efficiency (and a simple way to overcome it)
- (19:29) Liz shares how she helps her clients get back more time and space in their days, dramatically lowering the daily stresses of being a small business owner
- (20:19) Expect, Inspect, Accept: Learn a delegation model that even perfectionists can get behind!
- (21:58) What should you outsource first in your business? Liz shares the advice she gives to all her clients
- (25:13) Staff Skill Audit: Are you under-utilising your team?
- (27:11) Free money! Liz shares how she helps her clients win business grants
- (29:57) How to shortcut your search when looking for a business grant to apply for
- (31:46) Discover the benefits of working with a professional writer to increase your chances of landing a business grant
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: