In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat to Dr. Steven Kupferman about The Great Resignation, and how practice owners can start outsourcing offshore to reduce their biggest expenses.
Dr. Steven Kupferman is the Co-Founder and Chairman of MedVA, an agency providing virtual healthcare assistants around the world. Steven holds medical and dental degrees from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and UCLA’s David Geffen School of Medicine. He has nearly two decades of experience in the healthcare industry.
In this episode Steven shares how The Great Resignation led him to create MedVA, the benefits of hiring offshore, and why every practice owner needs to consider building a partially remote team.
If you’re intrigued about how you could possibly use offshore employees in your business, you’ll find some gold in this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (06:41) How steven’s hunger for knowledge led him into Max Facts
- (08:29) Discover the key connection between business and marketing skills and providing the best care for your patients
- (10:55) Steven shares a different perspective on how you should look at the biggest expenses in your practice, staffing
- (12:54) How problems with staffing at Steven’s practice led him to create MedVA
- (15:36) Learn why Steven tapped into the healthcare professional network in the Philippines to help him grow his business
- (18:22) Find out how you can easily manage time zones with a partially remote team
- (21:04) Discover which parts of your business you can outsource to offshore employees
- (23:57) Sick of marketing? Learn about the marketing tasks you can outsource overseas
- (30:27) Interested in outsourcing offshore? Here’s how MedVA works
- (31:54) Why outsourcing may be essential: Discover why more and more business owners are turning to overseas markets to staff their businesses
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: