In this short and sweet episode of Practice Growth HQ, I share my best secrets on applying for and winning awards for your business.
Landing business awards and being recognised in your industry is a powerful way to grow your practice and build trust with prospective patients.
In this epsiode I share four reasons why every practice should be applying for business awards, and how to apply to give yourself the best chance of winning.
If you’re interested in learning how to build authority for your business through awards, pay close attention to this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (01:32) How receiving awards can actually help to grow your practice and increase your patient database
- (02:45) Discover how an award can unlock the power of pride and unity within your team
- (03:38) Learn how awards can actually increase the perceived (and literal) value of your business
- (04:19) The surprising fourth benefit to applying for a business award (this one even caught me off guard!)
- (05:24) Local, state, national: Discover all the types of business awards you can apply for
- (07:14) Setting your practice up to win: The application process
- (08:18) Why spending some time and money on your application is a worthwhile investment
- (10:08) Get your team involved: Why applying for awards doesn’t need to be a solo undertaking
- (11:25) My secret tip that will dramatically increase the chances of you winning any award you apply for!
Links and Resources: