In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with Stevie Brown about all things business marketing!
Stevie is a professional Marketer, Coach and Director of The Change Starter®. Originally from the UK, Stevie holds a Master of Digital Marketing and has studied Advertising, Business, Communications, Sociology and Law. She holds a globally recognised Cert IV in Coaching and is an NLP Coach Practitioner.
In this episode Stevie will take you through her four-step model for marketing your business, how to find your practice’s point of difference, plus loads more.
If you’re struggling to get your head around marketing your practice, this episode is for you!
What you’ll discover:
- (05:30) Stevie shares her entrepreneurial journey and what it was like doing advertising for major brands in the UK
- (07:43) Discover why Stevie’s early lack of confidence was her biggest business mistake
- (08:53) Find out about the direct correlation between your confidence and how much money your business makes
- (10:24) Learn why it’s crucial that you know what kind of patients you want to serve before you do any business marketing
- (15:35) Discover how to find your practice’s point of difference
- (21:52) Learn why it’s crucial that your business is findable online
- (24:54) What are we really talking about when it comes to conversions? It’s not necessarily sales!
- (28:58) Feel like you’re annoying people? Why it’s critical to have multiple touch points to drive awareness for your business
- (32:50) Discover why you should provide multiple ways for people to find your business
- (35:53) The importance of making it as easy as possible for people to book an appointment on your website
- (39:05) How to build patient loyalty for your practice
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources:
Free Gift: https://thechangestarter.com/podcastgift