In this episode of Practice Growth HQ we’re talking about what’s working right now in business marketing.
You’ll meet Ray Corcoran, the Founder of Groe Digital Marketing Agency and international speaker on marketing and business growth.
In this episode Ray unpacks his thoughts on the explosion of AI, the importance of Google as part of your marketing strategy, and the biggest myths healthcare providers tend to believe about marketing.
If you know you should be doing more marketing for your business but you don’t want to feel like a used car salesman, pay close attention to this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (05:15) Ray shares why he quit a degree in commerce marketing when he was 80% of the way in
- (08:11) Why Ray considers ‘not backing himself’ as one of his biggest career mistakes
- (09:30) It’s no secret that AI has exploded in popularity this year, but is it all it’s cracked up to be?
- (10:55) Why you should start building your marketing strategy based on how people are finding your business
- (14:02) Are you following outdated marketing practices? Here’s why what was working 3 years ago may not be working now
- (15:55) As a healthcare professional, is marketing the best use of your time?
- (18:40) Why Google is Ray’s marketing platform of choice
- (20:44) The immense power of having up-to-date and (ideally) 5 star reviews on Google
- (22:10) Why Ray believes he is doing his clients a disservice if he is not being 100% transparent with them (even when it’s not what they want to hear!)
- (26:05) The biggest myths many healthcare providers hold around marketing and building a business
- (32:18) Why you owe it to yourself and your business to take marketing more seriously
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: