In this episode of Practice Growth HQ we’re talking about how to lead with significance, so that you can attract more success and growth for your practice.
You’ll meet Joey Havens, the Managing Partner of Strategic Growth for Horne, and the author of ‘Leading with Significance’.
In this episode Joey shares his biggest career regrets, the inspiration behind his book, and his best tips for improving the culture in your workplace.
If you’re curious to learn what it means to lead your team with significance, you’ll love this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (05:13) Joey shares his the two biggest career regrets
- (08:50) Discover the inspiration behind Joey’s latest book, ‘Leading with Significance’
- (11:49) Learn why it’s important to ask yourself honestly about the culture in your practice
- (14:08) Find out how to improve the culture in your business and take it from merely ‘good’ to ‘great’
- (17:22) Is the customer always right? Joey shares his thoughts
- (19:00) Uncover why some healthcare professionals can struggle with narrow-mindedness
- (21:23) Learn why it’s critical to demonstrate love and care as the leader of a team
- (23:30) Discover the importance of flexibility in the workplace (it could be the one thing that prevents your employees from jumping ship!)
- (27:26) Find out how leading with significance leads to more success
- Plus loads more!