In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with Dom Brightmon, a Maxwell Leadership Certified Coach, Speaker and Trainer, as well as best selling author of ‘Stay The Course: The Elite Performers 7 Secret Keys to Sustainable Success’.
Dom is also the host of the Going North podcast, a podcast committed to featuring authors from all around the world to promote the power of the written word and inspire listeners to publish books of their own.
In this episode we discuss the importance of self-leadership and how you can determine your self leadership style, how public speaking can help you become a more effective leader, and how Dom manifested his best selling books.
If you want to know how you can become a more effective leader in your practice, you’ll love this conversation!
What you’ll learn:
- (05:54) How public speaking can help you become a more effective leader in your practice
- (10:04) Self Leadership: What is it and why is it important?
- (12:30) Discover how to determine your self leadership style
- (14:00) The five questions Dom asks himself everyday to build self-awareness and give back to his community
- (19:37) Introducing the Maxwell Leadership team, a group of coaches who speak, coach and train executives to be more effective leaders
- (23:08) The number one question Dom asks his clients to help them reflect and identify their leadership style
- (31:42) How Dom manifested his best selling book, after almost failing English at high school
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: