In this episode of Practice Growth HQ we hear some pretty shocking stories about how dental practice staff can steal money from right under your nose.
You’ll meet David Harris, Founder of Prosperident, the world’s largest firm providing dental embezzlement investigation services to dentists and dental specialists.
In this episode, you’ll discover the shocking statistics of how many dental practices are affected by embezzlement, the signs you need to be looking out for, and the practical steps you can take to minimize your risk of becoming a victim.
If you have a feeling someone might be stealing from you, or you’re simply curious about some of the tactics staff can use to steal, you’ll find this episode riveting!
If you liked our content, consider giving us a lovely 5-star rating!
What you’ll learn:
- (03:30) Hear how David accidentally stumbled into uncovering fraud inside dental practices (and what he did next)
- (11:27) Learn why technology is actually driving more embezzlement and creating easier opportunities for staff to rip off the boss
- (15:30) From a thieves POV: The tactics your staff could use to steal money from you (pay close attention to this!)
- (18:55) Another sneaky tactic thieves use to steal your revenue (you won’t believe people actually do this)
- (20:18) The first signs and signals that something shady is happening in your practice
- (23:35) How it works: What happens when you hire someone like David to investigate whether you’re being embezzled
- (24:09) Crunching the numbers: How David finds your missing money
- (25:17) The shocking statistics around how often dental practices have money stolen
- (27:07) Discover why it stings more when you find out who was stealing your money
- (29:03) Scary statistics: The number of dental practices will be affected by embezzlement at some point in time
- (36:45) The two most common reasons your staff might steal from you
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: