In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with Practice Consultant and Founder of Aspire2D, Renata Emilianowicz.
Renata enjoyed a long career in dentistry before making the move into practice consultancy in 2012. She is highly passionate about the industry, and committed to helping practice owners thrive in their businesses.
In this episode, Renata shares her personal battle with stage four cancer and how it’s shaped her outlook on life, the most common challenges her clients face, and her brand new offer GlossyD.
Renata’s story is sure to inspire you, and there’s plenty of actionable steps to take away from this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (09:28) How Renata’s cancer diagnosis shaped her outlook on life
- (13:52) Burning the candle at both ends: The signs and symptoms that brought Renata into the doctor’s office
- (21:05) It’s not about the prognosis: The key lesson Renata took from her diagnosis of stage 4 cancer
- (23:30) Sugar, really?: Why are professional dentists consuming so much junk food at work?
- (26:35) Discover the most common challenges Renata sees in the practices she works with (and what you can do about it now)
- (30:19) Why it’s time to take a closer look at your schedule if you want to increase productivity in your practice
- (32:12) The practical steps you need to take to hit your revenue goals consistently
- (35:05) Systems and Protocols: How do they influence the success of your practice?
- (39:26) Introducing GlossyD: An innovative marketing tool to showcase your practice services and spark conversations with patients!
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: