EP 9: From ‘Suck’ to Success- With Todd Palmer
In this short, sharp episode of Practice Growth HQ, we discuss how to turn things around when your business isn’t growing the way you want it to.
You’ll meet Todd Palmer, author of the book ‘From Suck to Success’ which details how to confront your own limitations and embrace opportunities for growth. In this episode Todd shares his story about how he went from over 600k in debt and about to lose his house, to making it onto the Inc 5000’s fastest growing companies 6 times.
If you’re business is in the ‘suck’ right now – this episode is for you!
What you’ll learn:
- (01:45) The dangers of ‘Imposter Syndrome’ and how it turned Todd’s first business upside down without him even realising it
- (04:45) Todd’s breaking point: The rock bottom moment that led Todd to seek help to turn his financial situation around
- (07:10) Learn why being authentic, transparent and vulnerable are the three key pillars to achieving success in business
- (11:30) Building your team: Discover why hiring based on core values is more important than a candidate’s resume
- (15:55) Core Values Exercise: How to dig deep and find out what matters most to you in business (and in life)
- (19:10) Are you in the ‘suck’ right now? Todd’s best tips for shifting your mindset from ‘suck’ to success quickly
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources:
Download a free chapter of Todd’s Book: https://www.fromsucktosuccess.com
Complimentary 30 minute consultation www.extraordinaryadvisors.com