In this episode, Angus chats with Dr Laurence Tham, Founder and CEO of Drive Your Practice, a coaching program for chiropractors designed to get you out of ‘survival’ mode and into more sustainability and success.
During this episode Laurence discusses the importance of having a ‘why’ in everything you do, and why it’s so important to have a clear definition of what success looks like to you.
Laurence unpacks the three skills you need to build a thriving practice, and how to quit trading time for dollars for good.
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can create a successful business, you’ll love this episode.
Please give us a lovely 5-star rating if you liked our podcast!
What you’ll discover:
- (06:10) Building resilience: How to reframe your mindset around failure (and why it’s really a good thing)
- (11:55) Discover the correlation between inner strength and success as a practice owner
- (15:32) The importance of knowing WHY you want practice growth (and how to get clear on what you want)
- (18:57) Accidental success: How Laurence built the most successful Chiropractic practice in Perth without even realising it
- (21:59) Discover why it’s more important to have people smarts over intellectual smarts if you want to grow a business
- (26:45) Learn why business success has nothing to do with education
- (30:40) Discover the three core systems that will help you build a profitable business
- (33:16) The importance of gaining perspective: What’s holding you back from practice growth?
- (37:00) Marketing, Mindset, Model = The three M’s for success
- (41:20) Tired of trading time for dollars? Here’s three ways to build a freedom practice fast
- (48:50) Entrepreneur Brain Vs Practitioner Brain: How your visions and goals might evolve over time (and why that’s perfectly ok)
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources:
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQ_F48_5246LQ685ZzlXvA