In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with Mike Kelly about why you must lead yourself first, before you try and lead others.
Mike Kelly is an executive coach, consultant and financial planner. He’s the managing partner of Right Path Enterprises, and also the author of a book called ‘Leaderfluence: Secrets of Leadership.’
In this episode Mike shares why working harder in your business is NOT a recipe for success, how to maximise your potential, and how to make practice growth simple and easy.
If you suspect that there might be a better way of doing business, this episode may just be the game-changer you’ve been looking for!
What you’ll learn:
- (03:59) Mike shares his entrepreneurial journey and outlines how he got to where he is today
- (05:54) Top tips for working with your spouse (it can work for some couples!)
- (07:27) Learn why working harder and longer is NOT a recipe for success
- (10:26) Find out the interesting reason why our performance drops as we push to make things happen
- (12:29) Discover the key to maximising your potential (it’s all about defining what success looks like to you)
- (17:00) How to make practice growth easy and simple (no, really!)
- (21:09) Learn why it’s essential to get out of your own way so that your practice can explode with growth
- (21:56) Mike shares what inspired him to write his book Leaderfluence and the key message inside his work
- (23:48) Discover the importance of having a personal mission statement
- (26:21) How to develop a strategic plan for living your best life
- Plus loads more!