EP 33: The Power of Empathy in Leadership – With Candace Mae Gruber
In this episode of Practice Growth HQ we’re discussing the power of empathy in leadership and why developing your leadership skills is critical to success in business.
You’ll meet Candace Mae Gruber, Founder of Candace Mae Training and Services. She’s a Leadership and Strategic Business Consultant, Speaker, Executive Coach and Author.
In this episode Candace shares how having a stroke impacted her life in a positive way, why emotional intelligence is so important, and the practical steps you can take to improve your empathy skills.
If you’re interested in becoming the best leader you can be, you’ll love this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (04:58) Why Candace moved across the country at 19 to become the best version of herself
- (09:03) Find out why Candace was drawn to executive coaching
- (11:38) Discover why leadership skills are critical to business success and how to develop your emotional intelligence
- (14:28) Learn the practical steps to increase your empathy skills
- (16:50) How to ‘speak life’ into your staff so that they bring their best to their work
- (19:05) Discover how powerful reassurance can be during dental consultations and treatments
- (20:19) How coaching can help you achieve your personal and professional goals much faster than trying to do everything on your own
- (23:28) Learn what happens during executive coaching sessions
- (25:17) Find out what most of Candace’s coaching clients are seeking when they engage her services
- (28:05) How Candace’s stroke impacted her life and changed her mindset
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: