In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I talk to weight loss and mindset expert, Oliveyah Fisch.
Oliveyah helps her clients optimise and streamline their businesses by taking care of their personal health first. She’s also the bestselling author of ‘Lose the Weight, Create your Healthy State’, a book that helps readers take charge of their health and create good habits.
In this episode, you’ll learn why taking care of your body is vital if you want to have a healthy business, why we’re all so exhausted and stressed all the time, and most importantly, the simple steps we can take today to start feeling 30% better.
If you know you need to be taking better care of your body but you’re struggling to make a lifestyle change, this episode is for you.
What you’ll learn:
- (05.32) Oliveyah shares what it was like growing up in a cult and how her upbringing influenced her choice in career
- (12.15) Why Oliveyah doesn’t believe you need to struggle through adversity in order to achieve great things in life
- (17.31) How Oliveyah helps her clients achieve their health, wellness, and business goals
- (25.16) How to build your ‘muscle of pride’ and start making better choices for your body
- (29.30) Introducing the 5 Pillars of Health (it’s everything you know you should be doing, but aren’t)
- (36.09) Why we need to embrace more ‘work-ins’ rather than focusing on a lack of ‘work-outs’
- (43.00) Oliveyah shares what she says to people who believe they don’t have time to take care of themselves
- (44.10) Simple steps you can take right now to start implementing the 5 pillars of health
- (48.00) Why it’s so important to seek out professional help to address the business of your health
- Plus so much more!
Links and Resources: