In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with Jack Daly, Serial Entrepreneur, Keynote Speaker, and bestselling Author of ‘Life By Design: Your Path to an Exceptional Life’.
Jack Daly is not a man to do things by halves. His background includes an accounting degree, an MBA, time as a captain in the US Army, running businesses for decades, a CEO Coach, as well as a multiple Amazon bestselling Author.
In this episode we discuss Jack’s entrepreneurial journey (which began at just 12 years old), the crucial importance of having robust systems and processes in your business, and why it’s important to understand your individual definition of success.
If you’re looking for some inspiration on your own entrepreneurial journey there’s loads of value to take away from this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (05:23) Jack shares his entrepreneurial journey which began in childhood
- (11:25) Jack unpacks why CEOs need a coach and what benefits you can receive from business coaching
- (15:28) HPAs: What are they and how will they help you find success in business?
- (18:03) Discover why it’s so important to have a business ‘Playbook’
- (20:30) Essential reading for practice owners if you want to scale your business
- (24:26) Learn why business growth isn’t for everybody and the importance of deciding what success looks like for you
- (28:15) Jack shares his winning strategies for business growth
- (34:23) Discover why sales isn’t a dirty word and how to reframe your mindset around selling your services
- (45:10) Introducing Life by Design: Jack’s book on how to live your life on purpose
- (49:58) Discover why it’s so important to prioritize your life if you want to be truly successful
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: