EP 62: The Science Behind Mindfulness & Practice Growth – With Michelle Maidenberg
In this episode of Practice Growth HQ, I chat with Alex Minor about why healthcare professionals need to get on board with video marketing to grow their practices.
Alex Minor is the Video Marketing Strategist behind Eye AM Media, a company that produces video content for service-based businesses, helping you to create more visibility online.
In this episode, you’ll learn why video is such a powerful way to market your business, the dos, and don’ts of producing high-quality video, and how you can get started producing engaging content and attracting an audience.
Even if you’re dead against getting on camera, give this episode a listen for a fresh perspective on video marketing and how you might use it to grow your practice.
What you’ll learn:
- (05:47) The Case For Video: Why healthcare professionals need to jump on this untapped marketing opportunity
- (08:59) The first steps you can take to get started with video marketing (it doesn’t have to be difficult)
- (10:00) Why it’s important to get some help producing your video content (you don’t need to learn everything yourself)
- (14:18) Learn the biggest mistakes business owners make when producing video content
- (16:54) The first thing you should invest in if you want to get started producing high-quality videos (Hint: it’s not a new camera)
- (19:53) Alex shares what exactly you should be looking for when buying equipment to produce videos
- (20:55) Why it’s important not to get caught up in all the gear and neglect the most important aspect of your video – your content
- (22:41) Discover a simple trick to finding the best angle for your videos
- (26:24) Find out why the first few seconds of your video are critical to grabbing the attention of viewers
- (29:14) Alex shares his best tips on how to create great content for your audience and keep them coming back for more
- (33:16) Hiring a professional content team: How to find the right team to help you produce quality video content
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: