EP 67: How to Dominate Local Search Results with Simple Video Marketing – With Matt Hepburn
In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I speak with SEO expert Matt Hepburn about how healthcare practices can boost their visibility on Google with some very simple strategies.
Matt Hepburn is the founder of EMJ Media and the EMJ podcast and has over 13 years experience in search engine marketing, digital marketing and consulting. He’s worked with various business enterprises, including; Manulife, John Hancock, Semrush, Commvault, and a whole bunch of others.
In this episode you’ll discover the power of video marketing for growing your business, how to dominate search results in your local area, and the number one marketing activity you should be doing every day in your practice.
If you’re ready to learn some simple digital marketing strategies to grow your patient database, pay close attention to this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (04:32) How to rise above your competition on Google – why SEO is so critical to business success
- (07:38) Why video marketing on YouTube is a no-brainer (the business case you can’t afford to ignore!)
- (09:48) The Power Couple: How YouTube and Google work together to help you dominate local search results
- (12:10) Discover simple ways to transform common questions into high-value content
- (13:24) FAQ Schema: What is it and how can it help you rank higher in Google search results?
- (18:20) How to get started with video marketing, even if you’re camera shy (it really doesn’t need to be complicated!)
- (22:11) Podcast marketing: How being a guest on other people’s podcasts can help to explode your website traffic and business leads
- (25:00) Why Google reviews are critical for your ranking in search engines
- (28:12) Discover how optimising your website for SEO can help to boost your business visibility online
- (33:39) The #1 marketing activity you should be focusing on in your business that will help you dominate on Google
- (37:27) E-E-A-T: What does it mean and why does it matter?
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: