In this short and sharp episode of Practice Growth HQ Angus shares his insights on two key emerging trends that could dramatically affect the viability of your Healthcare Practice.
Angus unpacks the sobering statistics that have emerged around healthcare professionals in the past 5 years, and why you can no longer simply operate under the false belief that ‘if you build it, they will come.’
If you’re curious to find out what these emerging trends are and what you can do to gain an edge over your competition, don’t skip this episode!
Don’t forget to leave us a 5-star review if you liked our content!
What you’ll learn:
- (01:40) The shocking statistics and emerging trends that all healthcare professionals need to take seriously
- (04:03) The challenges healthcare professionals are currently facing in filling their schedules (and what you can do about it)
- (05:10) Touch Points: What are they and how do they help you gain more patients and clients?
- (08:12) Why it’s not enough to simply open a practice anymore (and why marketing is vital to your success or failure as a Practice Owner)
- (09:35) Learn what you need to be focusing on when you’ve got lots of competitors in your local area
- (11:24) Discover the marketing approach Angus recommends all healthcare professionals start utilising
- (14:10) Newsflash: If you’re a dentist, you’re not a marketer – Discover why it’s time to get out of your own way and start outsourcing
Links and Resources: