EP 18: Who are you serving? – With Nick Packard
In this episode of Practice Growth HQ we get into the nitty gritty of marketing your business.
You’ll meet Nick Packard, Business Consultant and Fractional CMO. In this episode, Nick and Angus chat about identifying your business USP, the importance of having a clear business vision, as well as the common mistakes Nick sees business owners making time and time again, no matter what industry they’re in.
If you’re struggling to clearly identify who your ideal prospect is, this episode is essential listening!
If you loved this episode, please give us a lovely 5-star review!
What you’ll learn:
- (03:50) The unexpected gift that allowed Nick to start his first business and leave an unsatisfying career in sales behind
- (09:58) Learn how Nick stumbled into Business Consulting by unwittingly giving away advice for free
- (11:09) Fractional CMO: What is it and why should you consider hiring one?
- (13:10) Discover the common challenges most businesses face no matter what industry you’re in
- (16:00) Learn why marketing is critical to business success (and why you’re just wasting time if you don’t have a plan)
- (21:10) Target Client Profile: What it is and why Nick won’t work with any business who isn’t on board with creating one
- (25:00) Learn how to identify your business’s USP
- (27:31) Discover the What: It’s what comes after ‘The Why’ and ‘The Who’
- (30:34) Hate selling? Leverage the marketing tools you have to do the selling for you – no sales pitch required!
- (35:28) Learn why you should never throw out your ‘bad’ ideas
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: