In this episode of Practice Growth HQ we’re discussing how to overcome big challenges in business by thinking more creatively.
You’ll meet Justine Flynn, Director and Co-Founder of Thankyou.Thankyou went from being a small startup to becoming one of Australia’s leading social enterprises that has seen them raise over $17 million to impact the lives of people across 32 countries.
In this episode, Justine takes us through the evolution of Thankyou and unpacks the business challenges she’s had to go through in getting Thankyou products stocked in major retailers across the country.
Even if you don’t have any plans of growing a large organisation, you’ll still find plenty of inspiration in this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (04:47) Justine unpacks her entrepreneurial journey and the catalyst that led to the birth of Thankyou products
- (09:49) From underdog to shelf domination: Justine shares the innovative idea that led to Thankyou’s first big breakthrough
- (15:18) Discover how thinking outside the box got Thankyou’s personal care range stocked in the nation’s biggest grocery stores
- (19:22) Justine takes us through the the biggest challenges the Thankyou brand has faced since launching
- (26:19) Learn how Justine rallied her team to revive Thankyou despite being $1million in debt
- (28:20) Surviving the storm: How Thankyou navigated COVID and conquering supply chain challenges
- (31:08) Discover how Thankyou created a market-ready product in just 24 hours to meet soaring demand
- (33:31) Learn about the game-changing deal that took Thankyou from debt to 8 million in the black during the pandemic
- (37:29) Justine shares her best advice for practice owners currently facing business challenges
- (39:12) How to know when to persist and when to surrender in the face of challenges
- (43:35) Justine teases what’s next for Thankyou
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: