In this episode of Practice Growth HQ I chat with Matt Sitter about how to embrace your inner CEO (yes as a practice owner you ARE something of a CEO!).
Matt Sitter is the CEO of Advantage Foundry Network, a company that has created a curated community of CEOs and Leaders with diverse experience, expertise and perspectives.
In this episode you’ll learn the biggest challenges practice owners face as the leaders of their business, why it’s critical you learn how to manage your team effectively, and how to optimise your time to get the biggest return on investment.
If you’re interested in learning more about how to be a better leader, you’ll want to take notes during this episode!
What you’ll learn:
- (03:27)Matt shares his personal journey as an entrepreneur and the significance of cultivating a strong network
- (06:23) Embracing your inner CEO: Why it pays to play to your unique strengths
- (07:45) Discover the biggest challenges practice owners face as the leader of their business
- (10:38) Learn why it’s critical that practice owners learn how to manage their team more effectively
- (13:51) Story time: How small gestures can prompt dramatic shifts in your team’s performance
- (15:13) Maximising your time: How to get optimal return on investment
- (18:36) Discover why it’s risky to be your practice’s lead revenue generator
- (22:00) How to leverage your external network to grow your practice
- (25:42) Matt explains the human network within an organisation
- Plus loads more!