EP 50: What To Do When Business Sucks – With Angus Pryor
In this solo episode of Practice Growth HQ, I share 5 powerful strategies to show up as your best self even when it feels like everything sucks in your business.
I get a little vulnerable in this episode, and unpack what 2022 was like for my own business, as well as the highly practical steps you can take to shake yourself out of a business funk.
If you’re having a bad day, week, or year and things aren’t going as well in your business as you had hoped, this episode is essential listening.
What you’ll learn:
- (01:02) The most common things that go wrong in business (we’ve all been here!)
- (01:26) Discover the #1 factor that will determine whether a business grows or not (this is key)
- (01:56) Reviewing 2022: I look back at how my own business has fared this year and reveal the triumphs as well as the challenges
- (03:45) Learn how to show up as your best self at work (even when it feels like everything is going wrong)
- (04:07) Discover how the first hour of each morning can have a dramatic effect on the rest of your day
- (06:43) Find out why emotional support and seeking help from others is critical for business success
- (09:20) Discover the surprising impact an unrelated hobby can have on your business mindset
- (11:34) Learn why investing in coaching is the fastest way to grow your business
- (13:22) Systems and Procedures: If an employee got hit by a bus tomorrow, would your business be able to operate as normal?
- Plus loads more!
Links and Resources: