In this episode of Practice Growth HQ we meet Graham Middleton. And it’s fair to say that there are few people on the planet who better understand the numbers that lead to financial success for healthcare professionals.
Graham cofounded the Synstrat Group, which provides accounting and other services to a range of businesses with a focus on healthcare professionals.
Graham’s authored many books, including ‘50 Rules for Success as a Dentist’, ‘50 Rules for Financial Success as a Veterinarian’, and his most recent book, ‘Financial Success for Dentists’.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to make the best financial decisions possible as a Practice Owner, the pros and cons of buying an existing practice, and how to set yourself up financially when it’s time to sell.
If you’re wondering how you can maximise the profitability of your practice, this episode is for you!
What you’ll learn:
- (06.45) The milestone financial decisions all Practice Owners need to make
- (09.17) The BEST and WORST decisions a first-time practice owner can make financially
- (12.13) Should you buy an existing practice or set one up from scratch? Graham shares his thoughts.
- (16.08) Discover a surprising little known way to get new referrals for your practice
- (17.45) Why more isn’t better – the optimal number of chairs for your practice to maximise profitability
- (25.20) Learn the limitations of healthcare practices
- (27.45) Discover why you shouldn’t wait too long to sell your practice (doing this could cost you millions)
- (29.50) Find out why it’s dangerous to only work a three day work week as a Practice Owner
- (31.59) How to maximise the selling value of your practice
- Plus so much more!
Links and Resources:
Delany Foundation: www.delanyfoundation.org.au